FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 2001, Jacob and Sebastian Gubi took over their parent’s furniture business, transforming Gubi in to an internationally recognized design house for lighting, furniture and accessories. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, Gubi is a purveyor of timeless and emerging designs, many of which are iconic and can be found in permanent collections around the world.
The Semi Pendant (Anthracite Grey/Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Designed by Bonderup & Thorup in 1968
- Material: Spun and lacquered aluminum shade
- Shape inspired by two quarter circles placed back-to-back
- Original design won first prize in a competition at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts School of Architecture
- Field-adjustable black suspension cord included
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- One 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy Height 2.25", Diameter 4.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 86.6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 5.9", Diameter 11.8", Weight 1.17Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 92.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.