Currey & Company creates history by acknowledging traditions from the past and by producing rare and enduring innovative products.
The Seaforth Orb Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Gesso White
- Material: Wrought Iron / Natural Shell
- Delicate white sea shells along frame
- Sea shell rosettes at intersections
- Adjustable height
- Dimmable when used with Standard dimmers(not included)
- 6 inch Round Gesso White canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Philippines
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 41.75", Diameter 34", Weight 26Lbs
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 46", Adjustable To 113.75"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 31", Diameter 27", Weight 20Lbs
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 36", Adjustable To 103"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bars of iron are faced with reflective antique mirrors, giving the Currey & Company Meridian Chandelier both design and lighting impact. Great for modern and transitional spaces, the Meridian combines unique shape and dimension with antique candle sleeves and worn ...
Inspired by vintage glamour, the Currey and Company Frappe Chandelier features elliptical tiers of antiqued Raj mirrors. The glass panels are intended to mimic mercury glass, which complements the multi-tonal antique finish of the piece. Great for the space that ...
Airy and dramatic, the Currey & Company Accordion Chandelier uses slender metalwork and wide-open spaces to create a stunning linear statement. Diamond-shaped crisscrosses of wrought iron intersect at ball joints, creating the look of a collapsible grate. The shade joins ...