Spiky, sparkling and simply stunning. The Terzani Sea Urchin Pendant features 1500 translucent crystal "pins" (crystal shafts with smooth glass or multi-faceted Swarovski heads) suspended around the central bulb. The glimmer of the piece itself and play of light all around a room are both dazzling. Two sizes and four finish/pin color pairings available. Designed by Maurizio Galante.
Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Sea Urchin Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade with 1500 translucent crystal "pins"
- Metal frame and supports
- Ceiling canopy included
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Maurizio Galante
Finish and Shade:
Gold with Gold,
Nickel Silver with Silver,
Nickel Silver with Swarovski,
Nickel Silver with White
- Small Option: Diameter 15.7"
- Large Option: Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 74.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...