FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sea Coast Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One closed top hurricane, hand-blown glass diffuser
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One wall plate
- Wall plate finish is the same as body finish
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Seedy, Stone
Finish: Natural Iron, Hand Rubbed Bronze, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 24.2", Width 6.2", Depth 6.7":
- Large Option Shade Height 14.32", Diameter 4.46":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 18.6", Width 4.8", Depth 5.2":
- Medium Option Shade Height 11", Diameter 3.47":
- Small Option Fixture Height 14.8", Width 4.5", Depth 4.2":
- Small Option Shade Height 8.7", Diameter 2.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The perfect wall sconce for classic bungalows, featuring the gentle touch of Asian aesthetics in its broad, pitched roof and cloud lift details. The Arroyo Craftsman Monterey Outdoor Wall Sconce is a unique Arts and Crafts fixture that works well ...
Strongly titled, but subtly angular, the Big V LED Outdoor Wall Sconce by Modern Forms displays an appealing geometry where flat surfaces curve upward into a tapered, V-like shape. This bold design is complemented by a high output LED which ...
Modeled after Frank Lloyd Wright's Arts and Crafts designs, the Arroyo Craftsman Mission Outdoor Wall Sconce features long, defined bold lines and classic earth tones in its organic, hand-applied finishes and brass caging. Choose from a variety of glass options ...