FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Sea Coast Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Wrought Iron
- Shade Material: Glass
- One closed top hurricane, hand-blown shade
- Hand-forged body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- Dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Seeded Clear, Stone
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate: Width 6.2", Height 11.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 6.2", Height 24.2", Depth 6.7"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 4.8", Height 8.6"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 4.8", Height 18.6", Depth 5.2"
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 6.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4.5", Height 14.8", Depth 4.2"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hubbardton Forge Twilight Small Outdoor Wall Sconce is a durable and rust free outdoor lighting option. A round cylinder with a ring detail sits in front of a square backplate, dispersing illumination from the top and bottom. An optional ...
The Hubbardton Forge Sonora Outdoor Wall Sconce is Mission style with flair. Gentle curves add softness while still honoring the strong lines and quality craftsmanship that characterize Mission design. Made of durable aluminum, it comes in a number of rich ...
Marrying the clean, tiered lines common to the Arts and Crafts movement with subtle tapered details that hint at an Asian influence, the Hubbardton Forge Modern Prairie Outdoor Pendant effectively combines period style with Far East flair. The hand-blown glass ...