Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Scrolled Taper Wall Sconce with Glass is available with the following:
- One bowl-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- One wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 13.9", Width 8.3", Depth 9.2"
- Shade: Height 3.03", Diameter 8.27"
- Plate: Height 7", Width 3"
Manufacturer IDs: view
204522-03-G16, 204522-03-H16, 204522-05-G16, 204522-05-H16, 204522-07-G16, 204522-07-H16, 204522-08-G16, 204522-08-H16, 204522-10-G16, 204522-10-H16, 204522-20-G16, 204522-20-H16
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.