FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Scottsdale Outdoor Hanging Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- One Seedy glass shade
- Forged Iron body
- Country Forge finish
- One rectangle-shaped wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 34", Width 17", Depth 19.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 28", Width 12.5", Depth 15.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 24", Width 11", Depth 14":
- Small Option Fixture Height 21", Width 9.5", Depth 12":
Manufacturer IDs: view
30123CDCF, 30124CDCF, 30125CDCF, 30126CDCF
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Ah, the simplicity of the Cotswolds. The Feiss Cotswold Lane Outdoor Hanging Wall Sconce is an English countryside-inspired fixture perfect for a range of home architecture styles. Its relaxed yet elegant design suggests early American, a clear beveled glass shade ...
Authentic materials and a traditional shape lend a historic feel to the Troy Lighting Nantucket Outdoor Wall Sconce. The solid brass frame features exposed hinges and a decorative top vent designed to let heat escape the fixture. Clear Seeded glass ...
A shining example of early Prairie School design, the Arroyo Craftsman Huntington Hanging Outdoor Wall Sconce features a distinctive broad sheltering roof and long horizontal lines. Hand-applied organic finishes and a variety of crafted glass styles give this sconce a ...