Designed by Gabriel Teixido, the Carpyen Scott Semi-Flushmount projects a clean, contemporary image and bright white light. Such aspects are both courtesy of the cylindrical White Opal glass shade, which is aided in such duties by the arching form and glossy Polished Chrome finish of the metal details. Available in two sizes.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Scott Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...