The Carpyen Scott Pendant was designed by Gabriel Teixido to illuminate and accent spaces with clean, contemporary light and style. The shade is a frosty cylinder of White Opal glass. This sleek structure is given architectural interest by the arching detail of the metal holder above and complemented by its Polished Chrome finish. Available in two sizes.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Scott Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 66.93" adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 10", Diameter 5"
- Large Shade: Height 13", Diameter 7"
- Cable: Length 66.93"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 76.93"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 79.93"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...