Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Scott Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Cylindrical White Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- 66.93" adjustable suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Large Option Cable: Length 66.93"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 7"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.93"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.