Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Scotch Club Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Mashallah, Xavier Mañosa
- Shade Material: Faceted ceramic
- Brilliant White or Gold enamel interior
- Internal lacquered metal reflector
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Finish: Black with Gold, Black with White, Blue with Gold, Blue with White, Terracotta with Gold, Terracotta with White, White with Gold, White with White
Size: Small, Medium
- Two 18 Watt (1120 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 40 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.81", Depth 4.41", Diameter 11.81"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Depth 5.79", Diameter 15.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
A656-065.2, A656-066.2, A656-067.2, A656-068.2, A656-069.2, A656-070.2, A656-071.2, A656-072.2, A656-090, A656-091, A656-092, A656-093, A656-094, A656-095, A656-096, A656-113
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.