FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Scotch Club Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Mashallah, Xavier Mañosa in 2013
- Material: Ceramic, Metal
- Shade Material: Faceted ceramic
- Brilliant White or Gold enamel interior
- Round ceramic ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Black with Gold, Black with White, Blue with Gold, Blue with White, Terracotta with Gold, Terracotta with White, White with Gold, White with White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 79.2":
- Large Option Canopy Height 2.83", Diameter 5.31":
- Large Option Fixture Height 13.43", Diameter 16.22":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 92.63":
- Medium Option Cable Length 79.2":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 2.83", Diameter 5.31":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 8.7", Diameter 10.43":
- Medium Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 87.9":
- Small Option Cable Length 79.2":
- Small Option Canopy Height 2.83", Diameter 5.31":
- Small Option Fixture Height 5.63", Diameter 6.85":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 84.85":
Manufacturer IDs: view
A656-041, A656-042, A656-043, A656-044, A656-045, A656-046, A656-047, A656-048, A656-097, A656-098, A656-099, A656-100, A656-101, A656-102, A656-103, A656-104, A656-105.2, A656-106.2, A656-107.2, A656-108.2, A656-109.2, A656-110.2, A656-111.2, A656-112.2
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Her blood resuscitates the dead, but her stare turns others to stone. The Modiss Medusa Pendant celebrates this apparent contradiction of mercy and deadly power, its pleated fabric shade and frosted glass shade drawing the eye while a metal accent ...
Named for the native New Zealand palm tree, the David Trubridge Nikau Pendant pays tribute to that tree's lanky height and distinctive bulbous crownshaft. The tree's form is recreated here out of sweeping bands of Natural Bamboo bounded together with ...
The Illuminating Experiences Easton Pendant has no limits when it comes to interior applications, featuring a simple Opal White glass shade that can fit all manner of design schemes. The thick shade works to fully diffuse the light, creating general ...