Get down tonight. And really, every night after that. Taking its inspiration from an enduring icon of 1970's pop culture - the disco ball - the Marset Scotch Club Pendant retains the classic faceted facade while slightly subduing the sparkle. Externally, ceramics replace mirrors, with the lamps being fired four times and finished with glazes specifically developed for the collection. The reflective aesthetic has been moved inward, the 72 angled interior faces finished in Brilliant White or Gold enamel, reinforcing the multidirectional refraction.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Scotch Club Pendant is available with the following:
- Ceramic shade with faceted interior
- Brilliant White or Gold enamel interior
- Round ceramic ceiling canopy
- 79.20" suspension cable
- Ul Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Xavier Mañosa & Mashallah
Black with Gold,
Black with White,
Blue with Gold,
Blue with White,
Terracotta with Gold,
Terracotta with White,
White with Gold,
White with White
- Small Option: Height 5.63", Diameter 6.85"
- Medium Option: Height 8.70", Diameter 10.43"
- Large Option: Height 13.43", Diameter 16.22"
- Cable: Length 79.20"
- Canopy: Height 2.83", Diameter 5.31"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 92.63"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 87.90"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 84.85"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...