The LEFF Amsterdam Scope Wall Clock offers a new perspective on time...from every angle. As time is based on light and darkness, the White polystyrene casing of the Scope Wall Clock is broken into twelve segments that play with light and shadow as you walk by. Designed by Erwin Termaat.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Scope Wall Clock is available with the following:
- White polystyrene casing and arms
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Requires one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat
- Item: Diameter 17.7", Depth 1.77"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...