EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Scope Fireplace Grate is available with the following:
- Made of stainless steel
- Black finish
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Small XS340 bioethanol burner: 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity; thermal output of 8530BTU, heats space up to 215 sq. feet; approx. burn time: 6+ hours depending on setting
- Medium XL500 bioethanol burner: 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity; thermal output of 11,430BTU, heats space up to 431 sq. feet; Approx. burn time: 10-15 hours depending on setting
- Large XL700 bioethanol burner: 1.8 gallon (7 liter) capacity; thermal output of 13,650BTU, heats space up to 538 sq. feet; approx. burn time: 9-12 hours depending on setting
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Option: 12 qts Fuel, No Fuel
- Small Item: Height 3.9", Width 14.6", Depth 11", Weight 18.4lb
- Medium Item: Height 5.9", Width 25.3", Depth 15", Weight 76.7lb
- Large Item: Height 5.9", Width 32.9", Depth 15", Weight 102.1lb
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.