FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Scent Elements Diffuser - Air is available with the following:
- Designed in 2014
- Material: Mouth-blown glass, British-sourced charcoal, scent
- Includes 200ml (6.76 oz.) non-alcoholic scent
- Aromatic blend of Neroli, pink pepper and orange flower
- Scent lasts 8-10 weeks
- Take care with charcoal stick, as it will mark light fabrics
- Comes in special gift packaging
- Capacity: 6.76 oz.
- Made In UK
- Item: Height 5.51", Diameter 4.53"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Alessi Mediterraneo Fruit Basket, designed by Emma Silvestris with Laura Polinoro, is a modern fruit bowl that combines soft, feminine lines, the precision and elegance of geometry and the use of ancient symbols. Since its launch in 2006, the ...
The Iittala Nappula Candleholder has a simple graphic form modeled on an unusual table seen at the Nuutajarvi glass museum. Inspired by that table, Matti Klenell designed these powder coated steel candleholders with slim stems and wide, pleasingly rounded bases. ...