FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Scent Elements Diffuser - Air is available with the following:
- Designed in 2014
- Material: Mouth-blown glass, British-sourced charcoal, scent
- Includes 200ml (6.76 oz.) non-alcoholic scent
- Aromatic blend of Neroli, pink pepper and orange flower
- Scent lasts 8-10 weeks
- Take care with charcoal stick, as it will mark light fabrics
- Comes in special gift packaging
- Capacity: 6.76 oz.
- Made In UK
- Item: Height 5.51", Diameter 4.53"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Iittala Nappula Candleholder has a simple graphic form modeled on an unusual table seen at the Nuutajarvi glass museum. Inspired by that table, Matti Klenell designed these powder coated steel candleholders with slim stems and wide, pleasingly rounded bases. ...
The Iittala Fire Votive Holder recreates the flickering warmth of Finnish snow lanterns. This it does with a bubbly white cylinder of ceramic foam. Live firelight dances and shimmers through every single opening. The play of light is at once ...