A new, rich look in contemporary lighting. Instead of a shade, the LBL Lighting Scarlett Suspension uses faceted metal rods to refract and diffuse the light of a bright LED module. A number of these rods--plated in Gold, Chrome or Rose Gold--are supported by and framed within a linear Gunmetal or White-finished metal box.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Scarlett Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular metal frame with plated metal facets
- Round ceiling canopy with supplemental ceiling support
- 144" field-cuttable aircraft cables
- Dimmable with low voltage electronic dimmer
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 80
- Lumens: 1500
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 4.8", Width 46.4", Depth 3.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 148.8"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 1.2", Diameter 6.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...