For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Savoie Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Donato Savoie, Ingo Maurer
- White porcelain socket
- Round ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Silicone cables
- Adjustable height
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Donato Savoie and Ingo Maurer, 1979
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 57 Watt (825 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fixture: Width 11.8", Height 7.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.