A elegant, soft transitional chandelier with six warmly shaded lights. The Robert Abbey Saturnia Chandelier features six double fabric shade, with a white interior and sheer bronze exterior, and a deep patina bronze finish on the metal supports. A lovely, subtle choice for great rooms and living and dining rooms.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Saturnia Chandelier is available with the following:
- Six cylinder-shaped, transparent outer fabric shades
- Six cylinder-shaped, Ascot White inner fabric shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 6 in. Extension Rods
- UL Listed
Finish and Outer Shade:
Deep Patina Bronze with Bronze,
Stainless Steel with Silver Transparent
- Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 40"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 51"
- Inner Shade: Height 5", Diameter 5.5"
- Outer Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 8"
- Canopy: Height 1.25", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...