FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Sartaj Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pieces of reclaimed and restored old rugs (100% wool)
- Rug pieces feature hand tufted construction
- Pieces are re-dyed/over-dyed for more color uniformity
- Pieces are hand stitched together using reclaimed leftover dyed yarns
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Beige, Light Pink, Turquoise
Size: 5'2 x 7'6, 6'6 x 9'6, 7'10 x 9'10
- 5'2 x 7'6 Option Width 5.17', Length 7.5':
- 6'6 x 9'6 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.5':
- 7'10 x 9'10 Option Width 7.83', Length 9.83':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTVSTJBEI052076, MTVSTJBEI066096, MTVSTJBEI071091, MTVSTJPIN052076, MTVSTJPIN066096, MTVSTJPIN071091, MTVSTJTUR052076, MTVSTJTUR066096, MTVSTJTUR071091
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Shiny stripes for modern spaces. The Chandra Angelo Rug shows off a smooth, raised striped pattern that feels fantastic underfoot. In addition to having varying pile depths, the stripes have a tone-on-tone pattern and differing textures. This is due to ...
Indulge in a little plush love with the Chandra Ambiance Rug. It’s meticulously hand woven in India by highly skilled craftsmen using 100% New Zealand wool. Its neutral color and thick, fluffy texture adds visual interest to modern and contemporary ...
Inject modern spaces with the exotic rhythm of the Mat-The-Basics Santoor Rug. Inspired by the ancient folk instrument of the same name, the rug has an appropriately classic, delicate raised flower motif purposefully and strategically aged with "worn" areas. The ...