The unique edges, texture and finish of the Troy Lighting Sapporo Pendant point to its Asian inspiration. The frame is hand-worked wrought iron, with a mottled texture enhanced by a Sapporo Silver finish. Below, a drum-shaped hardback linen shade offers soft contrast and a warm spread of light. Available in three sizes.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Sapporo Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped hardback linen shade
- Frosted glass diffuser
- Hand-worked wrought iron frame
- Sapporo Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- UL Listed
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes two 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent option utilizes three 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 20.5", Width 13", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 69.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 25", Width 18", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 73.75"
- Large Fixture: Height 28", Width 22", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 76.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.75", Diameter 4.75"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...