Asian-inspired design suitable indoors or out. The Troy Lighting Sapporo Outdoor Wall Sconce features a unique, jagged-edged wrought iron base, its mottled texture enhanced by the Sapporo Silver finish. This singular structure gleams softly with the light diffused by the Frosted glass shade. Available in two sizes and with incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Sapporo Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Frosted glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron construction
- Sapporo Silver finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 17.5", Width 5", Depth 6"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 5"
- Large Fixture: Height 26", Width 5", Depth 6"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 8", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...