FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Santoor Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool, viscose
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Grey, Purple, Turquoise
Size: 5'6 x 7'10, 8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBSANGRY056071, MTBSANGRY083116, MTBSANPUR056071, MTBSANPUR083116, MTBSANTUR056071, MTBSANTUR083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Mat-The-Basics Boston Rug is handmade using Tibetan knots. The framed stripe pattern offers distinct texture in a space, while the various materials used to make it--New Zealand wool, flax, silk and viscose--provide a plush feel on bare feet. Choose ...