Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Saint Andrews Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Steel body
- Etched Cased Opal glass shade
- Five reversible plywood blades
- Cool touch 6-speed DC control system
- Ceiling canopy
- 10 in. downrod
- 52 in. blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 6 forward and 6 reverse fan speeds
- Airflow: 5303 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 31 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 171 cfm/watt (high)
- 78 in. lead wire
- Full range dimmer
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ETL Listed
Shade: Etched Cased Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Antique Pewter with Light Cherry-Dark Cherry, Oil Brushed Bronze with Cherry-Walnut
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length 20"
- Downrod: Length 10"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.