FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Sabre LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum and co-extruded optical acrylic
- Shade Material: Co-extruded clear and white optical acrylic
- May be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Water tight design
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Size: 19 in, 25 in, 37 in
- 19 in Option: 15 Watt (1010 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3500K
- 25 in Option: 20 Watt (1375 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3500K
- 37 in Option: 30 Watt (2560 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3500K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 19 in Option Backplate Width 6", Height 3":
- 19 in Option Fixture Width 19.25", Height 3", Depth 2.75", Weight 2.8 Lbs.:
- 25 in Option Backplate Width 7", Height 3":
- 25 in Option Fixture Width 25.25", Height 3", Depth 2.75", Weight 3.6 Lbs.:
- 37 in Option Backplate Width 8", Height 3":
- 37 in Option Fixture Width 37.25", Height 3", Depth 2.75", Weight 4.4 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Layered, dimensional style. The Modern Forms Sheridan LED Bath Bar uses state-of-the-art LED technology to create a low-profile fixture suitable for myriad applications. White ceramic-screened glass spans the length of the fixture, encased in a Clear glass overlay. Mitered edges ...