Axis71 is an haute couture lighting company situated in a renovated 1940s dairy in Hoegaarden, Belgium. Founded in 1971 as a gallery in Paris, Axis71 is known for quality design that will stay with customers for years. Including designs from past collaborations as well as from contemporary Belgian designers, Axis71 is known for detailed craftsmanship and luxurious lighting products.
The S71 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephan Lebrun
- Material: Painted Metal
- Shade Material: Flared Cotton
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed
- Marine Grade
- Made In Belgium
Finish: Black Finish with Black and Silver, Brown Finish with Brown and Gold, Brown Finish with Brown and Silver, White Finish with White, White Finish with White and Gold, White Finish with White and Silver, Black Finish with Black and Gold
- One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 7.8", Height 12"
- Plate: Diameter 4.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Lower Diameter 7.8", Upper Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.