Crisp and clean, the S1853 Pendant by FontanaArte, designed by Archivio Storico in 1954, is a hanging lamp with a telescoping stem, internal supporting cable, and metal frame.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The S1853 Suspension Lamp is available with the following:
- Incandescent Small - one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 medium E26/27 Incandescent lamp (not included), Medium - one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 medium E26/27 Incandescent lamp (not included), Large - one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 medium E26/27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Diffuser: Lower Diameter 7.9"
- Medium Diffuser: Lower Diameter 12.6"
- Large Diffuser: Lower Diameter 18.5"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable From 31.5", Adjustable To 47.25"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable From 33.4", Adjustable To 60.2"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable From 33.4", Adjustable To 60.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...