Well-appointed detailing makes the Quoizel Ryder Bath Bar an elegant lighting choice in both period style and modern bathrooms. It features bowl shades made of frosty white Etched Opal glass and a steel frame in a complementary Brushed Nickel finish. Available with two, three or four lights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Ryder Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shade
- Steel base
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Oval wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- ETL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 6", Width 16", Depth 7"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6", Width 23.5", Depth 7"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 32", Depth 7"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.5", Width 7.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...