The Sonneman Roxy Drum Pendant offers a touch more structure to the drum pendant look. Featuring the same beautiful etched and fluted glass shade as the rest of the Roxy collection, the Drum Pendant has the additional elegance of strong metal bars that form a bridge support to the fixture's main stem.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Roxy Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped etched and fluted glass shade
- Metal frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Hang straight kit (for sloped ceilings up to 15 degrees)
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 16.5", Adjustable To 64"Overall Hanging Length 16.5", Adjustable To 60"
- Large Fixture: Height 22", Diameter 22.5", Overall Hanging Length 22.5", Adjustable To 64"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5", Adjustable To 60"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Roxy by Sonneman Lighting