FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Molto Luce specializes in high-concept decorative and functional lighting. By incorporating a holistic view of living and working spaces, their products consistently reflect the lighting’s full capability. As an active member of Ledra Brands, they are also committed to researching solid state technology for additional breakthroughs in performance and efficiency.
The Rotula LED Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Peckal & Partners
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Plastic
- Opal shade
- Powder-coated finish
- Dimmable from 100-0% with a 0-10V dimmer (not included)
- Round ceiling canopy
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Made In Austria
Size: 19 Inch, 25 Inch
- 19 Inch Option: 30 Watt (1700 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 95 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
- 25 Inch Option: 45 Watt (2550 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 95 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 36000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 19 Inch Option Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 4.88"
- 19 Inch Option Fixture: Height 4", Diameter 19"
- 19 Inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 122"
- 25 Inch Option Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 4.88"
- 25 Inch Option Fixture: Height 4.13", Diameter 25"
- 25 Inch Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 122.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.