FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Roswell dweLED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Natural Iron
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Mouth Blown Etched Opal Glass
- Crafted by master glass blowers
- Playful UFO styling
- Intricate aluminum wallplate
- Luminaires may be rotated 180° when mounting
- Driver located in outlet box
- Universal driver (120V-220V-277V)
- Dimmable when used with Electronic low voltage (ELV) Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant, Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 2, 3
- 2 Light Option: 16 Watt (930 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 3 Light Option: 23 Watt (1385 Lumens) Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 16", Height 5.75", Depth 6.5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24", Height 5.75", Depth 6.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean, simple and barely adorned, the WAC Lighting Vie dweLED Bath Bar offers minimalist style. The plated aluminum frame is ever-so-slightly decorative with two slim cuffs bracing the blown Etched glass shade. Mount vertically or horizontally for myriad indoor applications. ...
The simple, yet stunning Jacksboro Bath Bar by Feiss features a two-toned artisanal body (finished in Dark and Regular Antique Copper), symmetrically spaced glass tube shades atop rounded bobeches, and clear candelabra bulbs. The resulting light is soft and widespread, ...
Crisp illumination in ultramodern style: The Quoizel Downtown Bar Bath has a flawless profile appears in refreshing hues. A clean, linear frame is topped with delicate crystal balls and voluminous shades. This versatile design is capable of up or down-light ...