Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Rook Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical glass shade
- Aluminum construction
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Opal, Pearl, Stone
Finish: Black, Opaque Bronze, Natural Iron, Opaque Burnished Steel, Opaque Dark Smoke, Opaque Mahogany
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Width 4.5", Depth 3.7"
- Small Option Shade: Height 12.01", Diameter 2.13"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 19.5", Width 4.8", Depth 5"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 17", Diameter 3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 25.9", Width 6.5", Depth 6.4"
- Large Option Shade: Height 22.68", Diameter 4.02"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.