In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Roofer Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Benjamin Hubert
- Material: Semi-rigid rubbery
- Shade Material: Polymethylmethacrylate
- Drum-shaped shade of recycled semi-rigid rubbery scales
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMC) diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98.43" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Scales are removable and machine washable at 30°C
- Requires assembly; scales easily attach to frame
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Brown, Green, Grey, White
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 32 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 98.43"
- Small Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 4.84"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.86", Diameter 23.23"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 107.29"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 98.43"
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 4.84"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.6", Diameter 31.1"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 111.03"
- Large Option Cable: Length 98.43"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 0.63", Diameter 4.84"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.34", Diameter 46.85"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 114.77"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Cerno Plura Drum Pendant is the perfect combination of simple and appealing design met with the dedicated craftsmanship of the Cerno brand. Two brackets of solid wood intersect and clasp the deep drum shade, securely holding the fixture below ...
Romantic and shimmering, the Kichler Crystal Persuasion Drum Pendant was inspired by the same features seen in vintage crystal perfume bottles. Cut K9 crystals adorn the central column, adding a sparkling, geometric accent to the already gleaming Chrome-finished frame. Below, ...
Whether installed flush to the ceiling or suspended from it, the Eurofase Demoya Drum Pendant/Flushmount showers a space in brilliant illumination. It features a pearly White pleated drum shade surrounding a decadent fall of crystal droplets and beads, in a ...