Make growing plants even more eco-friendly an experience with self-watering Lechuza planters. From tall and statuesque to long and low, these contemporary planters make plants look good indoors and out. And with their specialty sub-irrigation system, they do so without wasting a drop of water. All Lechuza planters are designed and made in Germany.
The Rondo 40 Self Watering Planter is available with the following:
- Made of lightweight, UV-resistant polypropylene
- Planter liner with recessed carrying handles
- Sub-irrigation system, including water level indicator, water supply shaft, plastic separator; irrigates up to 12 weeks
- Lechuza-Pon substrate made of pumice, zeolites and lava; enriched with fertilizer to provide nutrients up to 12 months
- Drain plug and overflow feature make planter suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Water reservoir/plant volume: 1.3 gal./5 gal
- Made In Germany
Color: Black High Gloss, Charcoal Metallic, Espresso Metallic, Scarlet High Gloss, Taupe High Gloss, White High Gloss
- Item: Height 30", Diameter 16"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
15740, 15743, 15744, 15749, 15757, 15759
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Look at caring for your plants from a whole new angle with the Lucheza Delta 40 Self Watering Planter. Its soft triangular form provides a contemporary pedestal for your favorite plant. Inside, Lucheza's signature sub-irrigation system will keep the plant ...
Singly or as part of a group of planters, the VesseL USA Architectural Pottery MS4 Metal Planter Stand gives a S4, IN4 or TH4 planter greater height and style. It is made out of black powder coated metal that's durable ...
The Lechuza Cararo Self Watering Planter is a planter and movable room divider in one. This all-one-one kit includes the planter, a structural inner frame, and the proprietary Lucheza sub-irrigation system to keep plants watered for up to twelve weeks. ...