Make growing plants even more eco-friendly an experience with self-watering Lechuza planters. From tall and statuesque to long and low, these contemporary planters make plants look good indoors and out. And with their specialty sub-irrigation system, they do so without wasting a drop of water. All Lechuza planters are designed and made in Germany.
The Rondo 32 Self Watering Planter is available with the following:
- Made of lightweight, UV-resistant polypropylene
- Planter liner with recessed carrying handles
- Sub-irrigation system, including water level indicator, water supply shaft, plastic separator; irrigates up to 12 weeks
- Lechuza-Pon substrate made of pumice, zeolites and lava; enriched with fertilizer to provide nutrients up to 12 months
- Drain plug and overflow feature make planter suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Water reservoir/plant volume: 1 gal./3 gal
- Made in Germany
Color: Black High Gloss, Charcoal Metallic, Espresso Metallic, Scarlet High Gloss, Taupe High Gloss, White High Gloss
- Item: Height 22", Diameter 13"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
15780, 15783, 15784, 15789, 15797, 15799
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With the Vondom High Cone Self-Watering Planter, not only do you have your plants on prominent display, you provide them with endless--and effortless--water. This tall, narrow piece is made out of rotation molded polyethylene, a durable material that makes the ...
The Vondom Square Vasija Self-Watering Planter has a soft square form ideal for adding a modern touch to the display of your favorite plant. Plus, it keeps that plant watered for you. It is made out of white rotation molded ...