FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Make growing plants even more eco-friendly an experience with self-watering Lechuza planters. From tall and statuesque to long and low, these contemporary planters make plants look good indoors and out. And with their specialty sub-irrigation system, they do so without wasting a drop of water. All Lechuza planters are designed and made in Germany.
The Rondo 32 Self Watering Planter is available with the following:
- Made of lightweight, UV-resistant polypropylene
- Planter liner with recessed carrying handles
- Sub-irrigation system, including water level indicator, water supply shaft, plastic separator; irrigates up to 12 weeks
- Lechuza-Pon substrate made of pumice, zeolites and lava; enriched with fertilizer to provide nutrients up to 12 months
- Drain plug and overflow feature make planter suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Water reservoir/plant volume: 1 gal./3 gal
- Made in Germany
Color: Black High Gloss, Charcoal Metallic, Espresso Metallic, Scarlet High Gloss, Taupe High Gloss, White High Gloss
- Item: Height 22", Diameter 13"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
15780, 15783, 15784, 15789, 15797, 15799
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add a priceless look--and priceless functionality--to your container garden with the Vondom Vases Self-Watering Planter. This tall planter features a sharp faceted diamond pattern, created by rotation molding matte white polyethylene. Inside, a special reservoir dispenses water as needed to ...
The Vondom Moma Self-Watering Planter pairs the tell-tale tilted design inherent to the Moma collection with the convenience of a self-watering mechanism. Made out of durable, bright matte white polyethylene, the planter's form is a soft-cornered column that appears to ...