Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Soft T2 Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Plisse cloth shade
- Acid-Etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser
- Steel and die-cast aluminum body
- Matte Silver finish
- On-off dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 29.5"
- Shade: Height 9.4", Diameter 19.7"
- Base: Diameter 11.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.