Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Soft S1 Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Plisse cloth shade
- Acid-Etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser
- Steel body
- Ceiling canopy
- Three steel suspension cables
- 157.4 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
Lamping: Halogen, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Shade: Height 8.25", Diameter 13.4"
- Cable: Length 180"
- Canopy: Diameter 6.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.