Oh, Romeo, Romeo! The Flos Romeo Soft Floor Lamp reveals the softer side of the Romeo collection, designed by Philippe Starck. It features a pleated Plisse cloth shade, diffusing warm light that glints gently off of the matte Grey finish on the steel stem and die-cast aluminum base. Full range dimmer on cord.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Soft Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared Plisse cloth shade
- Acid-etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser
- Steel and die-cast aluminum base
- Gray finish
- Inline on/off and full range dimmer
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 62.99"
- Shade: Height 9.05", Diameter 19.7"
- Base: Diameter 17.71"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...