The Romeo Moon T1 Table Lamp provides general ambient light and features a fluted glass shade and an internal Opal glass diffuser, which is supported by a Silver stem, cast yoke and base. Designed by Philippe Starck in 1998. Made in Italy.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Moon T1 Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Clear glass shade
- Acid-Etched pressed borosilicate glass internal diffuser
- Aluminum and steel body
- Matte Silver finish
- On-off dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 26.18"
- Shade: Height 8.66", Diameter 13.38"
- Base: Diameter 9.84"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...