The Flos Romeo Moon F Floor Lamp diffuses a wide, sparkling wash of light that's as welcome as a full moon on a dark night. Such a lighting effect is courtesy of the internal Opal glass diffuser, topped by a fluted Clear glass shade. This gleaming structure is supported by a base finished in a matte Silver. Designed by Philippe Starck.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Moon F Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared-shaped, Clear glass shade
- Internal Opal glass diffuser
- Steel and die-cast aluminum body
- Matte Silver finish
- On-off dimmer switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 62.99"
- Shade: Height 9.05", Diameter 19.7"
- Base: Diameter 17.71"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...