The Flos Romeo Louis II Pendant was designed by Philippe Starck with the softness of etched glass and the sparkle of cut crystal. It features an internal glass diffuser that is acid-etched outside and sand-blasted on the interior for a soft, warm glow. Over this, a flared hand-ground and acid-polished crystal shade shimmers. Available in two sizes.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Louis II Pendant is available with the following:
- Blown, hand-ground, and acid-polished transparent crystal outer shade
- Glass internal diffuser; acid-etched outside, sandblasted inside
- Injection-molded polycarbonate, ABS and pressed and galvanized steel frame
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 15' steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Phillipe Starck
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt T10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt T10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 8.3", Diameter 13"
- Large Shade: Height 8.9", Diameter 19.7"
- Cable: Length 15'
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...