Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Romeo Louis II Pendant is available with the following:
- Blown, hand-ground, and acid-polished transparent crystal outer shade
- Glass internal diffuser; acid-etched outside, sandblasted inside
- Injection-molded polycarbonate, ABS and pressed and galvanized steel frame
- White finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 15' steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Phillipe Starck
Size: Large, Small
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt T10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt T10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 8.3", Diameter 13"
- Large Shade: Height 8.9", Diameter 19.7"
- Cable: Length 15'
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.