FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Roderick Flushmount is available with the following:
- One White Frosted glass shade
- Metal body
- One ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White Frosted
Finish: Antique Silver, Chrome, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included). Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included). Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incan
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Ceiling Canopy for Large Option Height 0.63", Diameter 17":
- Large Option Fixture Height 5.25", Diameter 17":
- Large Option Shade Height 2", Diameter 15.25":
- Medium Option Canopy Height 0.5" Diameter 13.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 4", Diameter 13.5":
- Medium Option Shade Height 1.5":
- Small Option Canopy Height 0.63", Diameter 10":
- Small Option Fixture Height 3.75" Diameter 10":
- Small Option Shade Height 1.5", Diameter 8.5":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
B1314, B1316, B1317, C1314, C1316, C1317, S1314, S1316, S1317, Z1314, Z1316, Z1317
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Classy and classic, the WAC Lighting Bristol dweLED Flushmountoffers a traditional style suitable for myriad interiors. The aluminum frame is elegantly accented with a pyramid finial. Mouth-blown Etched triplex glass diffuses light from the LED array for a pleasing, glare-free ...
The Robert Abbey Addison 1545/1575 Flushmount highlights the same ring of delicate pattern work that runs throughout the Addison line. Basically a wider, shorter version of the Addison Pendant, this semi-flushmount features an elegant drum-shaped Dupoino fabric shade with a ...