A truly smooth example of mid-century modern furniture. The Gus Modern Rochelle Chair has clean lines with subtly rounded edges, an effect enhanced by the tight upholstery and button-tufting. The dark Wenge-finished wood legs and frame provides additional interest by extending up the back of the chair.
Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Rochelle Chair is available with the following:
- Tight, button-tufted 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood frame and base
- Wenge finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floor
Urban Tweed Gosford,
Urban Tweed Potash,
Urban Tweed Truffle
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 35", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 18", Depth 23"
- Care of Gus Modern Fabric Upholstery- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, vacuuming your sofa regularly is recommended. | Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser. | Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product. | For thorough cleaning, professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service is recommended. | Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...