Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Robinson Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Finish: Black Finish
- Flared cotton shade
- Fibre base
- Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Rotates 360 degrees and tilts
- Switch in lampholder
- Made in Spain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Beige, Black, White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 13.7", Diameter 19.6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 25"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 153.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Lovely period lighting for the modern home. Available in a variety of finishes and sizes, the Hudson Valley Hudson Falls Pendant features a classic flat dome steel shade, designed to protect the light source while also leaving it exposed. Use ...
Each Besa Lighting Amelia Pendant glass shade is handcrafted using traditional methods passed down through generations. This line voltage pendant is available in three sizes and in several elegant finishes and shade styles. It's a warm and sophisticated addition to ...