Designed by Ennio Pasini, the Artemide Robbia Full Wall Sconce has an elliptical hand-blown White opaline glass shade that emits a cool, unearthly glow. Its sleek, sculptural form comes standard with centrally-mounted Black and Chrome steel fasteners. All-Chrome or All-Brass fasteners can also be ordered for design and color flexibility.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Robbia Full Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White opaline hand-blown glass shade
- Side mounting detail fasteners in Black Painted with Chromed Steel, plus All Chrome or All Brass
- All Chrome or All Brass fasteners ship in addition to the Black with Chrome fasteners
- Wall mounting to 4" octagonal junction box with horizontal center line centered on sconce
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ennio Pasini
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 18 Watt 120 Volt G24q-2 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 22.75", Width 5.5", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...