"Vitality is radiated from exceptional art and architecture," quoted ground-breaking architect, Arthur Erickson. The Sonneman Rivoli Flushmount takes his ideal and wraps it into a pseudo-retro, albeit contemporary lighting display. Made with a clear glass rod shade and a patterned glass bottom diffuser.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Rivoli Flushmount is available with the following:
- Clear glass rod shade
- Patterned bottom glass diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
Clear Glass Rod
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 8"
- Small Fixture: Height 4.5", Diameter 12"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 12"
- Large Fixture: Height 4.5", Diameter 16"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Rivoli by Sonneman Lighting