FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Riviera Suspension is available with the following:
- Crystal Color: Multicolor baguettes
- Material: Hand crafted iron
- 18in stem and 4 ft of chain (stem not included in measurement)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Riviera Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: Ten 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Thirteen 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Fifteen 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Sixteen 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 56", Diameter 42":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Large Option Fixture Height 46.5", Diameter 32":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 69.5", Adjustable To 112.5":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 35.5", Diameter 32":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 58.5", Adjustable To 101.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 24":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 58", Adjustable To 101":
Manufacturer IDs: view
123-410, 123-413, 123-715, 123-716
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Schonbek Riviera Pendant presents cosmopolitan glamour at its finest. Framed with a sleek, contemporary open air Stainless Steel border, rows of prismatic precision-cut Swarovski crystal deliciously dangle at staggered heights within the scope of its expanse. A custom ceiling ...
A turn-of-the-century factory fixture with a postmodern edge. The LBL Lighting Milo Suspension plays a traditional early 20th-century silhouette against strong Pop-Art finishes. A rubberized matte shade has a contrasting inner surface, which provides a fun and unexpected peek of ...
Offers an exquisite interplay of light, shadow and form. The Corbett Lighting Shoji Entry Light features an intricate framework of hand-forged iron and draped, layered handmade Japanese paper. The inner shade is textured pearl glass, offering a sumptuous, warm glow. ...