FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The River Rug is available with the following:
- Material: 100% new wool, cotton backsizing
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Color: Beige-Coral, Light Grey-Turquoise
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in, 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in Option Item Length 95", Width 67", Weight 45Lbs., Pile Height 0.79":
- 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 80", Weight 67Lbs., Pile Height 0.79":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Comfortable and stylish enough for indoor use, durable enough for the outdoors. The Chandra Terra 35100 Indoor/Outdoor Rug features an intricate mosaic pattern, with elliptical outlines of yellow surrounding mirrored grey hearts and floral yellow and orange bursts. Careful hand ...
For centuries, the acanthus leaf has been one of the most recreated ornamental forms in architecture. The Amy Butler Acanthus Wool Rug celebrates this classic botanical motif, with powder blue sitting in lovely contrast to the brown background. This intricate, ...