Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Rio Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- 2 White glass shades
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- Two 13 Watt 120 Volt Coil GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Depth 5.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Depth 4.25"
- Wall Plate: Height 7", Width 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.