Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Rio Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- White glass shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 144" field-cuttable Black suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- One 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Fixture: Height 18.75", Diameter 12"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 148"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
779, S779, Z779
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.