Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Rio Indoor/Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- 2 White glass shades
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- Two 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Fixture: Width 5.25", Height 13", Depth 5.5"
- Plate: Width 5.25", Height 7"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Depth 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
777, S777, Z777
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.